How to board and exit
Please make sure to buy a ticket before riding HANEDA AIRPORT EXPRESS.
Buy a ticket in advance at the bus ticket sales counter. Because the number of tickets sold for each bus are limited, you may not be able to get on a bus if you have not bought a bus ticket in advance. When you board a bus, show your ticket to the driver and confirm that you are getting on the right bus.
Stand in line at the bus stop.
Passengers get on a bus in the order they stand in line. There are no reserved seats, so take an empty seat on a first-come-first-served basis. All the passengers will be seated.
Bulky luggage can be stored in the bus storage compartment.
Luggage can be stored in the bus storage compartment. However, the following items cannot be stored: cash, valuable securities, precious metals, jewelry, artworks and other high-value items; precision equipment and other fragile items; fresh food, refrigerated and frozen food; and other breakable items. Hazardous materials are not allowed to be stored in the bus storage compartment or carried into the bus.
- The timetable shows approximate times. The bus may be delayed due to traffic conditions. In case of any damages caused by delay, we shall not be liable for any loss you may incur.
- Because a limited number of tickets are sold for each bus on a first-come-first-served basis, reservations for seats are not taken.
- Have your ticket ready before you get on the bus. We do not exchange money in the bus.
- Please refrain from using a cellular phone, or smoking in the bus.
- You cannot board a fully seated bus. Because seating capacity is limited and the bus travels on expressways, passengers are not allowed to stand in the bus.
- If the regular bus seats are fully occupied, folding seats can be used. The same fare will be charged for the folding seats.
- Please fasten your seatbelt while the bus is moving. Violators may be punished under Japan's Road Traffic Act.
- Fare will be charged if an Infant is seated.
- Passengers may carry their hand baggage into the bus. Bulky baggage like suitcases and golf bags that cannot be carried into the bus can be stored in the bus storage compartment under the bus floor.
- Do not store the following items in the bus storage compartment: cash, valuable securities, precious metals, jewelry, artworks, and other high-value items; precision equipment, glassware and other fragile items; fresh food, refrigerated and frozen food; paper bags and other tearable or breakable items.
- The following articles cannot be stored in the bus storage compartment or carried into the bus: explosives, fuels, high-pressure gases and other explosive, combustible and ignitable articles; chemicals, toxic substances and other hazardous items; and articles that may endanger other passengers, bus crew members, baggage and bus equipment.