We are committed to offering comfortable transportation experiences to all passengers, from the moment of departure down to the final second of arrival.
Therefore, making safety and security our first priority, Keikyu Bus is dedicated to the everlasting improvement of services from the viewpoint of our passengers.
A Today better than Yesterday, a Tomorrow better than Today… Our constant striving stays this way. Keikyu Bus is always running together with all our passengers' expectation and dreams.
- Company name
- Keihin Kyuko Bus Co., Ltd.
- Start of service
- 1-2-8 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
- 100 million JPY
- Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd. (100%)
- Top official
- Number of employees
- 1,841 (As of March 31st, 2019)
- Description of business
- General bus transportation business, chartered bus transportation business, etc.
- Total route length
- 4,215.305km (As of March 31st, 2019)
- Number of Vehicles
- 908 regular buses, 17 chartered buses (As of March 31st, 2019)
- Number of bus routes
- Local bus - 391 routes
Airport Limousine/Highway bus (middle-distance) - 271 routes
Highway bus (long-distance) - 14 routes
(As of March 31st, 2019)
- Number of offices
- 13 offices (3 in Tokyo and 10 in Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Subsidiary companies
- Keikyu Bus Real Estate Co., Ltd. Toyo Kankou Co., Ltd.;
(All data as of Sep 24, 2019)